Zurich’s Crisis Management Expense Reimbursement enhancement offers up to $25,000, outside the limits of the policy, but in excess of a $5,000 self-insured retention (SIR).
Zurich has access to the industry-leading public relations firms* that are available to railroad businesses to help control the extent of the damages, mitigate issues related to the event, and minimize reputational impact. Expert public relations services* are tailored to your specific needs and may include:
> Learn more
- Help with messaging press release
- Guidance on social media and other online communications
- Assistance in handling the media/press
- Grooming company executives for speaking to the media
- Setting up a toll-free number to handle calls regarding the crisis
*The public relationship firms are not subsidiaries or affiliates of Zurich and use of their products and services are independent of, and not included within, Zurich’s products or services. Zurich expressly disclaims any and all damages and other costs that may arise related to the use of or reliance upon the products, services, representations or warranties made by or on behalf of the firms.