Even domestic energy relies on foreign components and relationships, which is why understanding the risks and local country regulations inherent in doing business abroad is vital for energy producers. Zurich is one of the leading providers of international insurance programs, with a network of international program underwriters, risk specialists and dedicated international claims specialists who can help identify challenges, design a centrally managed coverage plan, and provide a prompt response should a loss occur.
In addition to the knowledge of our dedicated international program professionals, Zurich offers an online tool, Zurich Multinational Insurance Application (Zurich MIA), a regulatory, legal and insurance tax compliance database. The information in our database has evolved from the experience of managing more than 3,000 international programs issued locally and admitted in more than 200 countries and territories.
Zurich also offers:
- A portfolio of international property and foreign casualty solutions
- Foreign primary admitted and non-admitted general liability coverages, including time-element and pollution coverage
- Foreign admitted and excess auto liability and physical damage
- Foreign voluntary workers’ compensation
- Foreign admitted workers’ compensation and employer’s liability coverage for US companies