Solutions for hard-to-place risks
Program insurance applies industry-focused knowledge in a collaborative model to help meet the insurance needs of distinct classes of business.
Zurich Canada Programs
For enterprises with hard-to-place risks, program insurance may be the answer. For brokers and agents, this expanding model also represents a great opportunity to grow your business.
- We work with Managing General Agents (MGAs) and brokers experienced in diverse, sometimes niche markets, to meet the unique needs of customers in those markets.
- Our wide range of trusted, comprehensive coverage offerings (including Cyber) is tailored to address existing and evolving risk exposures for target businesses and industry segments.
- We have a strong IT offering, including automated policy issuance and premium collection capabilities.
- Zurich Canada is committed to strategic growth in this sector by reviewing and working with programs and distribution channels.
Our appetiteZurich Canada Programs focuses on groups of established, small businesses operating exclusively in Canada with homogenous operations and a minimum premium of $1 million (GWP). These include:
- Franchise operations (retail or service)
- Associations (professional or trade)
- Affinity groups