A wider world of opportunity
Give your customers peace of mind, knowing you are helping protect them against unforeseen events that can disrupt their travel plans.
When your customers plan to travel, they want more than an experience…they want security.
Designed for the personal leisure traveler, Zurich Travel Insurance offers flexible coverage to fit the needs of customers of travel-related businesses, as well as companies and affinity groups that provide ancillary travel services or benefits.
Zurich offers customized travel insurance for:
- Cruise lines
- Tour operators
- Travel agencies
- Automotive clubs
- Religious organizations
- Financial institutions/credit card providers
- Group benefit providers
- And more
Travel insurance solutions
- Emergency Travel Medical (TM)
- Trip Cancellation & Interruption (TC/TI)
- All-Inclusive (TM; TC/TI; Baggage, Flight and Travel Accident)
In addition, coverage is available as a top-up over existing insurance when additional limits or an extended stay is needed.
- 24/7 call centre with capabilities in over 24 languages
- Medical and travel assistance, 365 days a year
- Travel and security alerts via mobile app
- Arranging medical repatriations with a medical travel companion
- Concierge service for restaurant bookings, event tickets, car services and more
- Repatriation and evacuation services
- Ticket/itinerary changes
- Claims filing (claims can also be filed via mobile app)
- Legal referrals
- Embassy/consulate information
- Weather advisories
- Other travel-related services
Please note: We do not cover for travel to a destination where the Canadian government has issued a travel advisory cautioning against all or non-essential travel to a specific country, region or city. Zurich Canada is not permitted to provide coverage that would violate any applicable Canadian trade or economic sanctions law or regulation.
1 Finnacord for Zurich Insurance Group. Travel Insurance and Assistance Global Market Share Estimates, 2017.