At Zurich we offer a wrap-up liability policy for owners and contractors who sponsor programs for their enrolled contractors and subcontractors. Centrally managed with designated sites and defined work, Zurich’s wrap-up liability provides a consistent approach to risk management that helps create value through uniform safety practices and strong claims and litigation management to help reduce costs for project sponsors.
Zurich offers wrap-up liability as an alternative to traditional insurance programs to help you effectively manage the challenges you face as a project sponsor, including:
- Continuity of coverage and availability of limits
- Comprehensive risk services
- Quality management
- Comprehensive claims management
Additional product solutions available to compliment your warp-up liability policy include:
- Architects & engineers E&O: Offers insurance protection that covers losses arising out of the omission or negligent performance, or both, of professional services for which the designer is liable, whether self-performed or subcontracted.
- Contractor’s protective professional indemnity (CPPI): Helps protect contractors for losses arising out of the negligent performance of professional services for which the contractor is liable, whether self-performed or subcontracted. Provided on annual or project basis.
- Owner’s protective professional indemnity (OPPI): Offers project dedicated professional liability insurance that helps protect the project owner from losses arising out of the architect's or engineer’s (A/E’s) negligence. With OPPI, the A/E’s policy is supplemented with a policy that provides limits that can only be eroded by claims from or against the owner.
Zurich is a recognized leader in providing project lifecycle solutions to address complex project delivery systems that often involve the financing, design, build, operation and maintenance of projects. We offer sophisticated risk management solutions such as:
- Integrated project delivery: Zurich supports integrated project delivery with a coordinated multi-line insurance and risk management program. We can augment traditional liability coverages, such as professional liability, to provide protection to the project team.
- Public-private partnerships: Zurich’s integrated solution provides a broad array of products and service capabilities to help manage the risks associated with various stages and activities in the public-private partnerships lifecycle.